[Carrera] Ronda 01 - Bahrain (2024) [4K]

Carreras en 4K UHD / Races in 4K UHD...
BagheeraRacegamer

Re: [Carrera] Ronda 01 - Bahrain (2024) [4K]

Post by BagheeraRacegamer »

Mochomo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:08 pm
BagheeraRacegamer wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:25 pm Excuse me: is qualy 4k underway? Thanks in advance.
Not this time. Sorry.
Still thanks, and thanks for the answer: I can just go watch FHD in peace, instead of not watching anytinhg waiting forever.
Good service ;)
Mochomo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mochomo »

BagheeraRacegamer wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:48 pm
BagheeraRacegamer wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:25 pm Excuse me: is qualy 4k underway? Thanks in advance.
Not this time. Sorry.
Still thanks, and thanks for the answer: I can just go watch FHD in peace, instead of not watching anytinhg waiting forever.
Good service ;)
I would say even HD version looks good in a 4K TV. I do have Nvidia Shield TV and it upscales/improves HD to 4K and it looks great. It's a very nice device.
 ! Message from: Mochomo
NOS MUDAMOS A TRACKER TORRENT -- LEER Y REGISTRO -> AQUI

WE ARE MOVING TO A TORRENT TRACKER -- READ AND SIGN UP -> HERE
Ecarrera

Post by Ecarrera »

When I added my audio track in my language - it was out of sync in many places... it's a pity
I don't know why this is the case with this release.
I downloaded another edition of 4K HLG and the sync is great.
Mochomo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mochomo »

Do you mean audio sync in our file is wrong? What's your language?

Crossbone123

Post by Crossbone123 »

Muchas gracias, ya estaba pensando en dejar de ver carreras. Calidad 4k y la opción de audio perfecta. Todo un sueño no escuchar a Lovato 😊. Supongo que conseguir l onbord de Alonso y Sainz para un futuro sería genial. Una comidita se invita 🙏 gracias
Ecarrera

Post by Ecarrera »

Mochomo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:14 am Do you mean audio sync in our file is wrong? What's your language?
My language is Polish.
I wanted to add a Polish track from another release to this release, but when everything is OK, e.g. at the beginning, then halfway through and at the end there is no synchronization..
I had to use another 4K edition and it's ok, but the bitrate is only 10.4 Mb/s ..

I used this edition and it's ok:

Formula.1.2024x01.Bahrain.Race.SkyF1UHD.4K-HLG smcgill1969
Mochomo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mochomo »

Ecarrera wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:54 am My language is Polish.
I wanted to add a Polish track from another release to this release, but when everything is OK, e.g. at the beginning, then halfway through and at the end there is no synchronization...
It's because audio needs to be sync with video. That's exactly the work I do with all audios to release 4K version. As you can notice, it's not an easy task to do and it requires some technical skills.

It's a shame F1TV does not include Polish already.

Ecarrera

Post by Ecarrera »

Everything can be done, but in this case, if the sound fits at the beginning, it doesn't fit any further in the middle and at the end there is already a 1 second difference and that's a lot...
In 2023, approximately 80% of all races on the Polish audio ran without any problems from start to finish.
Here I had to take a different file because it seems to me that this edition is probably cut and combined -
maybe there were some commercials or breaks in the broadcast

I took the file and added the Polish soundtrack and there is perfect synchronization throughout :
Formula.1.2024x01.Bahrain.Race.SkyF1UHD.4K-HLG smcgill1969 + polish audio = synchro 100% ok
Mochomo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mochomo »

I had same problem than you while I added all audios to this 4K version. I had to find where the problem was (around minute 45, don't remember exactly) and do a re-sync ... It's a pain in the a** when this happens. I totally understand you. Hopefully next races they sync perfect.

BagheeraRacegamer

Post by BagheeraRacegamer »

Mochomo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:33 pm
BagheeraRacegamer wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:48 pm
Not this time. Sorry.
Good service ;)
I would say even HD version looks good in a 4K TV. I do have Nvidia Shield TV and it upscales/improves HD to 4K and it looks great. It's a very nice device.
I also use VSR, and now the HDR enhancer - precisely for when the events are not available in uhd. But... native UHD is still prefferable when possible. It really is a good thing they came up with those AI enhancers!
randomw426

Post by randomw426 »

thanks so much for these 4k HDR race uploads, I sincerely appreciate them so much!

one thing tho, the Bahrain race had a lot of bad scratchy noise, just on the English audio track only, and not the other audio tracks. kinda made It un-watchable which was a shame. hopefully the next uploads are fixed. Thanks again!
Mochomo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mochomo »

randomw426 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:08 pm thanks so much for these 4k HDR race uploads, I sincerely appreciate them so much!

one thing tho, the Bahrain race had a lot of bad scratchy noise, just on the English audio track only, and not the other audio tracks. kinda made It un-watchable which was a shame. hopefully the next uploads are fixed. Thanks again!
Please try Saudi Arabia Race 4K and let me know how it works.

randomw426

Post by randomw426 »

Mochomo wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:55 pm
randomw426 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:08 pm thanks so much for these 4k HDR race uploads, I sincerely appreciate them so much!

Please try Saudi Arabia Race 4K and let me know how it works.
will do, about to download now!
Pelayo

Post by Pelayo »

Muchas gracias, se ve alucinante en HDR. Ojala todas así porque es una pasada
zsart

Post by zsart »

Hi all, am I the only one having jittering issues with english audio in the 4k uploads? like a stuttering ever few seconds very slight but noticeable