BBC/UK - the real F1 salt mine?

Sección para comentarios o preguntas / Use this section for any comments or questions...
FozillaMirefox

BBC/UK - the real F1 salt mine?

Post by FozillaMirefox »

Let me say folks that as much as I enjoy this quiet and pleasent community in here, I also enjoy browsing the ongoing Lewis Vs Max barfights on the BBC comment threads. From a safe distance of course.

They must have surely known referring to MV as a great in one of their articles would be hitting the bees nest with a cricket bat.

Even drive to survive doesn't deliver this much entertainment. Take a look!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/65946806

(Comments thread button is at the end of the article)
Last edited by FozillaMirefox on Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No Mikey No No Mikey that was so not right!"
Mochomo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BBC - the real F1 salt mine.

Post by Mochomo »

BBC admin doesn't like bar fights :lol:

! Message from: Mochomo
NOS MUDAMOS A TRACKER TORRENT -- LEER Y REGISTRO -> AQUI

WE ARE MOVING TO A TORRENT TRACKER -- READ AND SIGN UP -> HERE
FozillaMirefox

Post by FozillaMirefox »

Haha, right? Admin must have seen that coming the moment they wrote the article and opened up the comment section.

The Hamilton mob were bound to jump all over it, and there's plenty of English speaking Verstappen mob who love to pour petrol on the fires.

The bulk of the argument is as always "It's all about the car and team playing a no.1 driver strategy", the same argument that was swatted aside when Merc was the machine pulling over a second lap leads over the rest of the pack.

I was indeed young then, but I remember the same argument made during the Schumacher reign.

Luckily there was one good comment to be found amongst all the carnage.

FozillaMirefox

Post by FozillaMirefox »

Figured I'd stick it here for now, did anyone see how Red Bull needed body doubles for their drivers in Silverstone on the F1 Show (https://f1carreras.net/viewtopic.php?t=364).

Whats your view. Cowardice on the part of Max & Checo, or, a good decision following risk assessments of the British fanbase?

(Adjusted the thread title for topic expansion.)