RSS Auto Download?

Sección para comentarios o preguntas / Use this section for any comments or questions...
SennaF1

RSS Auto Download?

Post by SennaF1 »

I Just found this site! Wow... Getting F1 in 4K has been the biggest thing missing in my life :). Thank you!

I've never used RSS for torrents, and I'm pretty sure this isn't a working feature of this site, but it's already almost working.

I set up an RSS feed for 4K video in QBittorrent, and that works fine.

Image <-- [img] tag not working by the way.

QBitTorrent RSS Image

If I log out of this website and close the browser, If I then click the .torrent link in QBittorrent, my browser will open and download the .torrent file!

Maybe it's not supposed to do that, but it does. Now, QBittorrent can't actually download the torrent, because the feed is not in the correct format. But, it appears as though it could, if the format were different.

Are there plans to support torrent clients to download files, or will we always need to use a browser?

Thanks again for providing this!
Mochomo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RSS Auto Download?

Post by Mochomo »

Hi, thanks for the input. The way this site works you have to download .torrent file and then add it to your proferred Torrent client. I don't have a tracker (yet) to add features like RSS feeds for torrent clients... Maybe something to add in the future.
 ! Message from: Mochomo
NOS MUDAMOS A TRACKER TORRENT -- LEER Y REGISTRO -> AQUI
WE ARE MOVING TO A TORRENT TRACKER -- READ AND SIGN UP -> HERE